Dining at Shiloh Morning Inn
BREAKFAST: A three-course breakfast is served every morning between 8:30-9:30 a.m. in the Main House's dining room for all guests.
DINNER: There are two options for evening dining in your suite or cottage. Both options (described below) are available to guests, but only with prior notice to the Inn.
Dining Choice Number 1
(Please note, Dining Choice Number 1 will not be available July 9, 2016.)
Available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays only, this deluxe dinner package is served in your suite or cottage at a time convenient for you, between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Your dinner reservation (AND your menu selections) for this dining choice must be received at least 2 days prior to arrival.
$60.00 per couple, plus sales tax.
Each dinner includes a garden fresh salad with our amazing house vinaigrette, the chosen entree (see below for options), vegetable of-the-day, a loaf of freshly-baked bread, homemade dessert, and your choice of freshly brewed iced tea or a complimentary carafe of wine.
Menu Options for Dining Choice No. 1 include (you may choose two entrees):
- Bacon and Almond Stuffed Quail Semi-boneless quail stuffed with our delicious bacon and almond cream cheese blend, wrapped in puff pastry and baked.
- Chicken Tarragon 6-8 oz. breast, poached and served with a creamy-white wine tarragon sauce.
- Cornish Game Hens Two halves, seasoned with our secret spices, roasted to perfection.
- Pork Tenderloin with Vermouth Sauce Each tenderloin is rubbed with our special blend of spices, grilled over high heat to sear in the juices, then slow roasted in the oven.
- Beef Sirloin 8-10 oz. sirloin cap, rubbed with our special seasonings, then grilled to perfection. Sliced and dressed with a red wine mushroom reduction.
- Pecan Crusted Tilapia Mild-flavored, lightly breaded white fish. Garnished with fresh lemon.
- Mushroom Cheddar Tart Breakfast for supper; this heart-shaped, cheese-crusted savory quiche is sure to please. Served with smoked bacon.
Dining Choice Number 2
Available any evening, this light dinner tray will be waiting for your arrival or served in your suite or cottage at a time convenient for you.
Your dinner reservation for this dining choice must be received at least 1 day prior to arrival.
This light dinner consists of:
- One pound large shrimp with cocktail sauce
- A plate of cheeses, crackers & fruit
- A loaf of our fresh-baked bread
$40.00 per couple, plus sales tax.
Dining in Ardmore
Additionally, Ardmore has several great choices for dining out—all within a 15-to-25 minute drive from Shiloh Morning Inn. Maps and directions to these local restaurants are available.